ons 08 mars|
Women Leading Change-International Womens Day
Klustret Ekskäret & SHERO Leaders invite you to join us to celebrate International Womens Day!
Tid & plats
08 mars 2023 18:30 – 22:00
Klustret Ekskäret, Odengatan 81, 113 22 Stockholm, Sweden
6:30 - 10:00pm on the 8th of March LIVE at the new Klustret 3.0.
In connection with other women through inspirational mini-workshops, discussions, and co-creation we will together explore how we lead and create change for a more equal, kind, sustainable society and world.
Sign-up at here!
Explore how “feminine" principles /embodiment are at the core of the Inner Development goals. IDGs were created as a means to move society closer to fulfilling the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for a healthy, equal and sustainable world. Can we use the IDGs framework personally and in our work to more fully embody our own feminine?
29 K is a non-profit organisation and digital platform on a mission to make personal growth and evidence-based psychological tools available for everyone, for free. How can digitalized mental health tools transform us and the lives of women and girls around the globe?
The Witch flying in the footsteps of the Goddess; living our life as art. A mythologized personal journey through the filter of other possible realities in the context of historical and imaginative feminine/female/women. You are invited through a small performance act to contemplate and explore your own possible realities in todays kaleidoscopic lens of being a woman.
Can we tap into our “feminine” wisdom as a key to meeting the daily stressors we grapple with, from the practical "getting sh*t done” to our sense of personal worth, enoughness, and our desire to make a dfference in the world?
Connect with other like -minded women, gain tools and inspiration to accelerate your own and society’s transformation.
6:30 - 9pm Mini-workshops, theater performance, conversations.
9pm - Bubbel (alcohol free) and dance celebration!
150 sek to cover location cost Sign up/ Get ticket through link, then PAY VIA SWISH TO SAVE YOUR SEAT - limited seating in the new Klustret. Swish- Heidi Andersen 0708828891
* KERSTIN BRAGBY Actress/performance artist, educated pilgrim and Doctor of Philosophy in applied theatre and drama
* JENNY RICKARDSSON is a licensed psychologist, Ph.D. in Clinical Neuroscience and head researcher at the 29k Foundation.
* FATIMA BOUKARI Inspirator and entrepreneur with Flourishing Leadership, Sustainable Change and Life-architect. Worked with the international IDG- development group.
* HEIDI ANDERSEN Speaker, author, mind mentor, Feminine Power coach, transforms workplaces into growth-places for joy and success. Owner SHERO leaders and MINDfuel lab
* KLUSTRET EKSKÄRET Klustret is an initiative of the Ekskäret Foundation, whose purpose is to be an active co- creator of a sustainable, flourishing and more conscious society.
* SHERO Leaders supports women change-makers to "be their own Shero", & access their feminine wisdom to cultivate resilience and transformation for themselves and society. SHERO= She + hero https://www.mindfuellab.com contact email@example.com